Thursday, July 27, 2006

My horoscope says…

I don’t know if horoscopes are real, I don’t really believe in them but I find them entertaining, so I regularly check my horoscope at Friendster.com. It’s weird and somewhat funny that most of the time I can relate with my daily horoscope. Not that I completely rely on them but I always read them now so I can get some insights and some sort of encouragement, which they often give. Well, they make sense.

Here’s my horoscope for today.. It talks about BIG changes.. wow, what could they be?! I’m not anticipating, but I’d love to welcome those BIG changes.. well, as you can see from the horoscope, those changes sound so positive.. i hope so.. ‘been very busy lately, but still bored.. There’s something… something… just something… yeah, there’s something missing… i don’t know what it is. maybe it could bring a whole new meaning to everything.

The Bottom Line

Big changes are afoot, so get ready for physical and emotional transformations.

In Detail

There’s a lot of activity flying around today — everyone’s moving a mile a minute (including you), and this fast pace is leaving you feeling invigorated. You also feel inspired by the changes that are starting to reveal themselves. Things are happening so quickly right now that you’re skipping over the boring stuff and getting right into the heart of the matter. Get ready for an intense physical, as well as emotional, transformation to take place over the next few weeks. Big changes are afoot.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment